HIV Life Assurance & HIV Life Insurance for Business Mortgages & Commercial Lending

Unusual Risks are the UK’s leading financial advisers offering advice around HIV Life Assurance, HIV Life Insurance and HIV Mortgages. Our advisers have been looking after people with HIV for over 15 years and they led the campaign to get Life Cover for people living with HIV in the United Kingdom.

Our lead financial adviser Chris Morgan represented the consumer within the Industry Working group that led directly to the HIV Life Assurance products that are available in the market place. He also Co-wrote the original HIV and Insurance guidelines that are widely used within the UK Insurance Industry today.

Since the introduction of HIV Life Assurance in 2009 people have used the new products for many different reasons. 70% of individuals taking HIV Life Assurance take insurance to protect their mortgage, whilst the remaining 30% of individuals take out Insurance to protect their family or children.

One of the less documented uses for HIV Life Assurance is for Business Protection or Key Person insurance as it is also called in the Business and Corporate world. Key Person Insurance provides money that allows a business to continue should anything happen to a key shareholder, director or employee of the business.

Unusual Risks have been contacted a number of times by business people looking to protect their new Business Mortgage, Commercial Finance or Private Equity Deal. Business Bank and Commercial money lenders quite often make Life Assurance a condition of lending, which can make life difficult for business people who are HIV Positive.

Unusual Risks have saved a number of commercial deals by arranging HIV Life Assurance for our clients. Chris Morgan our lead financial adviser is highly experienced at arranging life assurance in both individual and commercial circumstances. Here’s some examples of his recent work.

In one recent commercial case we arranged £2,000,000 of Life Assurance for a client who needed the insurance to meet the requirements of his private equity investors and partners. In another business case we arranged £250,000 of HIV life Assurance for a client taking out a Commercial Mortgage with his Business Banking Manager to buy a hotel.

In both cases Unusual Risks were the key to meeting the lenders conditions, allowing our clients to complete both business deals. If you are a business person who happens to be HIV Positive and are concerned about getting business life assurance, please call us to find out more about how we can help?

If you require more information on HIV Life Assurance, HIV Life Insurance, HIV Mortgages or Hepatitis C Life Assurance, Hepatitis C Life Insurance, Hepatitis C Mortgages you can contact Unusual Risks Mortgage & Insurance Services on 0845 474 3075, or email at Enquiries@unusualrisks.co.uk or on the web at http://www.unusualrisks.co.uk/

This entry was posted in HIV Life Assurance, HIV Mortgages, Unusual Risks. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.